Sonia Rykiel Spring Summer 2012 Backstage Beauty
October 1, 2011 by J.T.
Saturday October 1, 2011 – Halle Freyssinet
Redken Creative Consultant Guido created another gorgeous blow-out for Saturday’s Sonia Rykiel show in Paris.
“Inspired by Sonia herself- this season the look is a little 1940s meets 1970s, very flirty and pretty. The style is a healthy, bouncy blow-dry with a deep left side part, curls at the end and a black barrette an inch above the right eye to add a bit of sophistication.” Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
Create the Look:
- Apply satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion to damp hair and blow-dry making sure to lift the roots away from the scalp.Create a deep left side part.
- Mist hot sets 22 thermal setting mist on the hair and using a 1-inch iron, pin set the hair.
- Let the hair down and brush out the curls- hair should be smooth, leaving the curls in at the ends.
- Secure a 1×4 inch black barrette about an inch above the right eye for added sophistication.
- Finish with fashion work 12 versatile working spray.
visit Redken.com to locate a salon
See the photos below: