- Kate Middleton is looking stellar in Stella McCartney
The Duchess of Cambridge showed her true royal blue colors in this $885 Stella McCartney “Ridley Stretch Cady” dress whilst visiting the National Portrait Gallery Exhibit in London. The exhibition features Olympic and Paralympic images leading up to this summer’s Games.
- Tavi Gevinson takes issue with Seventeen Magazine for conceptual plagiarism
The girl with the gift of the fashion gab takes jabs at Seventeen Magazine’s “Ask an A-Lister” video series for overtly copying her “Ask A Gown Man” series.
- Opening Ceremony answers London’s calling with first European shop
Coming off the heels of their latest Kenzo Menswear showing, Humberto Leon and Carol Lim prolong their European stay by launching their much anticipated UK shop in London’s chic Covent Gardens. Stocked to the brim full of high-end and indie designer wares, the store will cater Londoners’ needs, be it for a brand new pricey Proenza Schouler PS1 bag to an affordable Kenzo iPhone case.
- V Magazine make fanatics out of fashionistas at Adidas soccer even Cecilia Dean Evelien Joos, Patrik Sandberg, Steven Chaiken, and Elliot Davis dust off their soccer cleats for Adidas’ fanatic soccer event. Sporting V modified Adidas soccer jerseys, the magazines’ staff took some time out of their busy schedules to play some football (that’s what the world calls it America). Find out who took home the trophy…
- Lana Del Rey pouts her lips for “L.A. Noir”-inspired H&M Fall collection Seems like the sultry singer is all over the world these days. From singing at Louis Vuitton’s Paris-Shanghai event to making a splash at your local H&M this fall, Ms. Del Rey culture clout is rising rapidly, potentially putting to rest any qualms about her artistic prowess. The mass-fashion retailer’s upcoming collection is set to debut sometime shortly in September.
- “Queen of Versailles” film debut reminds us that excess is never in fashionFashion editors always warn novice designers to edit down their collections to their most simplest essentials. Too bad Mr. And Mrs. Siegel, stars of Lauren Greenfield’s latest documentary, didn’t get the memo. The film follows the Siegels as they build out their 90,000 foot “Versailles” in America and how their penchant for excess eventually leads to their downfall from their once lofty billionaire pedestal.
Image: V Magazine
Share the love on your fave social networkTweet