Gold is a dense, soft, shiny, malleable and ductile metal. When used in excess in jewelry, clothing gold can be garish. But in makeup it’s quite different. Makeup artists offered subtle ways to wear the glimmering hue this season in the form of eyeliner, powder, or highlighter. Below are listed the 7 essential that will enhance your natural beauty by touches of gold.
1. The Cosmics by Sephora nail polish in Egotistical – glitter crushed canary diamonds. Fully loaded, these glitter lacquers coat your nails with high-coverage pigment and sparkle, creating the most glamorous looks.
2. Glitter Eyeliner and Mascara by Sephora Collection, the applicator has both a liner brush and mascara bristles, making it the perfect tool for creating both a defined, long-lasting line and lashes full of glamorous glitter.
3. Chanel Illusion d’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Apparence. The intensely shimmering long-wear eyeshadow offers true versatility. An innovative gel texture that is both soft and cushiony allows it to be worn as an eyeshadow or eyeliner. Includes a specially designed shadow/liner brush, developed specifically for the unique formula.
4. Guerlain’s Terracotta Sun in the City This multidimensional powder is enriched with mother-of-pearl that captures and reflects light for a golden, luminous finish. Textured to mimic the sun’s rays, Terracotta Sun in the City is available in one universal shade to highlight and warm up all skintones.
5. Nars Albatross Lip Gloss, Shine bright! The portable tube and sponge-wand make applying this beautiful, sheer gloss a snap.
6. Guerlain’s L’or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base. The 24-carat gold-infused cooling gel sinks into the skin, retaining moisture. Applied to bare skin, this skin enhancer and makeup primer smoothes fine lines and tightens facial features.
7. St Tropez Skin Illuminator Gold Use this illuminator to give your face and body a glamorous golden sheen and a natural tan effect.
Share the love on your fave social networkTweet