Tuesday Spetember 10, 2013 – Grand Central Station – Vanderbilt Hall
Redken Creative Consultant Guido kept the hair soft and feminine this season with a simple, yet classic French braid at Diesel Black Gold Spring 2014. To soften the style, Guido loosened the hair around each model’s face, making the look feel more romantic. The dampness of the braid introduces a beach-like element to the overall style, making the look more casual and accessible for the everyday woman.
“I wanted the hair to be simple and quite feminine for Diesel Black Gold. I love a simple braid, in that the style is both elegant and wearable for most women. For me, a braided look will always be fashionable.” Guido Palau
Redken Products Used:
Create the Look:
- Apply outshine 01 anti-frizz polishing milk to slightly damp hair
- Take very top section of hair and separate into three sections and begin French braiding
- slightly twisting hair to give the braid a messy look
- Continue to braid downward, keeping the hair pulled tight
- Secure end of braid with an elastic and a piece of leather
- Mess up hairline a bit to soften the overall look.
To locate a Redken salon visit redken.com
See the photos below:
Photos courtesy of Redken
Share the love on your fave social networkTweet